Friday, February 22, 2013

That was Easy!


I love Staples new advertisement slogan, “That was easy!”  Don’t you just wish we could say the same for parenting?

Convinced “Easy” parenting moments often seem random at best, I thought I would encourage you with some words of encouragement that have made my parenting a little more “easy” in the past couple of weeks.

John 14: 16 – 17, “And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another helper, that He may abide with you forever; the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him, nor knows Him, but you will know Him, for He dwells with you and will be with you.”

I Corinthians 10:23,  “Everything is permissible – but not everything is beneficial.  Everything is permissible but not everything is constructive.”

I Corinthians 10: 24, “Nobody should seek his own good – but the good of others.”

Google Image
My challenge today is that you find three verses you can hang on to and apply to your parenting.  My prayer is these verses will make your parenting a little more “easy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment