Thursday, February 28, 2013

His Presence


O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you.  Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.”  Isaiah 33:2

 

I had to have some time alone with Jesus.  The scriptures that had been standing out to me all week started to come together and they were answering the prayer I had just prayed that morning.  The answer was not what I had expected…nothing like I expected at all.  The answer brought me to a place where my sin was brought into the light and I felt horrible.  I was grieving over my own ugliness and I needed sometime alone with the One who gives me strength. 

 

I was able to get that time and it was a sweet time where the Lord encouraged me and set my feet in a new direction, the right direction.  I was blessed in His presence.  I came out of it with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks but a brighter outlook and a smile. 

 

Have you spent some time in the presence of your Lord and Savior today?  Your Healer and Best Friend?  Your Rock and your Refuge?  Be blessed in His presence.  That is where you will find the strength to continue your day and the ability to give your family the love they desire. 

 

Follow the link below and take that moment.  Have a blessed day. 


 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I've been there and love that feeling only the Father can give! Thanks girl for that reminder and the beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete