Sunday, October 21, 2012

HIS WAYS are NOT MY WAYS!!

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.
-Isaiah 55:8-9

What are these verses saying to you today?

Lately the Lord has been stretching me. Encouraging me to trust Him even when I don't understand the path He has me on. Over the past year many decisions I HAD PLANNED didn't pan out and many other new plans appeared as I sought His word and direction. Plans I would have thought crazy but HE sees the beginning, middle, and end of each "plan" Christ lays before me. 

My finite mind can only see what is directly in front of me. But my God sees the end result and the woman HE is molding and shaping me to become... if I will trust and follow His prompting. But that is hard. It means letting go of my will and picking up His.

So what is it for you? Where is HE leading you that you never saw coming? Will you trust? Will you follow His prompting and leading? 

Jesus has your best interest in mind. After all the Lord created you and knows the purpose HE has for your life.

 TRUST and BELIEVE today my friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment