Sunday, November 24, 2013

REST in HIS COMFORT

Rough week? Rest in His comfort....

Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

-Isaiah 41:10 ESV

This is my comfort and consolation in my affliction: that Your word has revived me and given me life. -Psalm 119:50 AMP

The Lord is my strength and my song,
and he has become my salvation;
this is my God, and I will praise him,
my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

- Exodus 15:2 ESV

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. - Joshua 1:9 ESV

Seek the Lord and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

-1 Chronicles 16:11 ESV

God is my strength and power,
And He makes my way perfect. - 2 Samuel 22:33 NKJ


…the joy of the Lord is your strength. - Nehemiah 8:10 ESV

I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised,
and I am saved from my enemies.

- Psalm 18:1-3 (ESV)

My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

- Psalm 73:26 ESV

Which verse spoke directly to your heart today?

Consider memorizing it and sharing it with someone today via text, email, phone call or visit.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kate! Was able to share Isaiah 41 with a friend who is going in for a heart procedure tomorrow (Monday). She's young but has had a pace maker for years... It's her birthday tomorrow too - what a birthday gift - an upgrade for her heart.

    ReplyDelete