Thursday, September 20, 2012

Me Time

"While taking time for myself, I definitely felt refreshed, but the moment I got home and realized the sink was still full of dirty dishes and I would still have to give baths to all the children before the night would be over, I wanted to head right back out the door."  Amy Roberts

That is something I myself have experienced and I know many moms have.  Follow this link to see what this mom discovered about "me time." 

The Me Time Myth By Amy Roberts

“Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”  John 4: 13-14

"This verse should be inscribed over every earthly pursuit we have."  Chuck Smith 

1 comment: