Saturday, September 29, 2012

GOD Delights in MY DETAILS!

"The Lord directs the steps of the godly. 
He delights in every detail of their lives. 
Though they stumble, 
they will never fall, 
for the Lord holds them by the hand." 
- Psalm 37:23-24

This verse is so refreshing. It reminds me that God delights in every detail of my life. 

delight - (n) great pleasure

He takes great pleasure in knowing the details of my life. Those things that seem minuscule to some are monumental to Him.   He wants to hear my heart and know that I am ok. 

When my marriage seems done. He wants to hear me share. When I feel like a failure as a mom, the Lord desires to listen to my hopes and dreams. When it seems friendship is void in my life, my heavenly Father reminds me where my value comes from. There is one who is able with a willing ear and constant truth to encourage me. 

Take a few moments today. Share your heart with your Heavenly Father. Unscripted. Real. Raw. He longs for your relationship to deepen which only happens when we commune regularly with Him.


So what is it for you right now? 

What's the thing you feel no one understands or sees?
 He does.
 He cares. 
He waits for you to share 
with Him 
your heart and desires.  

No comments:

Post a Comment