Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Walk with Integrity

The godly walk with integrity; 
blessed are their children 
after them. 
- Proverbs 20:7

Many times our integrity is challenged or highlighted. 

- Will I hand back that extra dollar the cashier gave me?

- Will I answer the call I so desperately want to avoid?

- Do I love my neighbor when they are mean to me?

- When that crazy driver cuts me off, do I ask my kids to join 
   with me in prayer for them, or do I honk my horn OH so loud?

- When I ______________________________.
You fill in the blank next on what "thing" the Lord is challenging you with today on the subject of INTEGRITY.

It's so hard not to flesh out when craziness happens in our life, but remember that there are little eyes watching every decision we make.  

Even when we don't say a word...our actions are speaking for our hearts. 

God promises that if we live a life of integrity ....our children will be blessed! Isn't that awesome? Stay strong. Make godly decisions. Be a light. Watch your light be a ripple effect onto the little ones HE has entrusted you with. 

What is the Lord entrusting you with today....to show that you are a Mommy of integrity?

No comments:

Post a Comment