Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Need You

Everyday my need for God seems to grow and grow.  As a mom some days I feel I lack the strength, the love, mercy, patience and compassion to be who my kids need.  I cry out to my God and He gives me all I need. 

This song has been for me a sweet time of worship and praise to my God.  I pray it will be the same for you.   

I Need You By Chris Tomlin


Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer.

From the ends of the earth I call to you,

I call as my heart grows faint;

lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

For you have been my refuge,

a strong tower against the foe.

I long to dwell in your tent forever

and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
 
                                                 Psalm 61:1-4

1 comment:

  1. I love the verse that says, "Lead me to the rock that is higher than I." God has put that verse on my heart lately. Thank you for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete