Saturday, November 24, 2012

GREAT STRESS RELIEVER that's FREE!!

And He said, "My presence 
shall go with you, 
and I will give you rest."
 -Exodus 33:14

This past Tuesday was a crazy day for me when the Lord gave me a great new stress reliever idea. Now when I share it you will immediately think it's very elementary but for me it was an eye opener and it costs ABSOLUTELY nothing. Yep it's free! It allows you to enjoy creation and breathe in fresh air while simultaneously being refreshed from the stresses of parenting. SO, what is it???

A CAR RIDE with the kids. WINDOWS down. WORSHIP playing. FRESH air.

Yep it's that simple. That ride can change the direction of your day. Those days of frustration and your kids are driving you bonkers drop everything and get out in the fresh air. Turn up the praise and worship and allow His Spirit to refresh you. 

If you don't have a car, or no gas in the tank, then grab the stroller and take a walk. As you walk, praise Him for His amazing creation you see all around. It will do wonders for both you and the kids.

What do you do to relieve stress? 

Have you ever gone on a "ride" to get recharged for the day?


1 comment: