Thursday, June 14, 2012

Encouragement

2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.

4 Others were given in exchange for you.
I traded their lives for yours
because you are precious to me.
You are honored, and I love you.

13 “From eternity to eternity I am God.
No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.
No one can undo what I have done.”

18 “But forget all that—
it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.
19 For I am about to do something new.
See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.


For the last couple of weeks I have found such encouragement in Isaiah 43:1-44:5. These are only a few of the verses so I encourage you to take the time to click on the link and read the entire thing.

I am encouraged by all that God has done and all that He will do. I pray that you too will find encouragement there.

1 comment:

  1. Such encouraging verses. That HE is doing something new....and will walk with us through those "wilderness" times and create refreshment ("rivers") through those moments of dryness in our life as moms :) It can definitely get dry as we continue to press on and impact those little ones we have been entrusted with :) Great reminder Courtney!

    ReplyDelete