Saturday, October 4, 2014

First Ministry = Family

"Slow down. Take a deep breath. 
What's the hurry? Why wear yourself out? 
Just what are you after anyway? 
But you say, 'I can't help it..." 
- Jeremiah 2:25 MSG

I recently was convicted as I sat in Bible study with a friend, and she shared of her slower-paced life. I was so encouraged as she shared about her "first ministry" being her family. I struggle in this crazy- busy- filled to the brim life, where most days there isn't enough time for it all.  My friend's favorite blog she subscribes to is called "Hands Free Mama." I searched, found it, and here is one that touches on this subject....
http://www.handsfreemama.com/2013/07/16/the-day-i-stopped-saying-hurry-up/

1 comment:

  1. Kate I loved that! I think I've read it before but so good and needed to hear it again! Thanks girl! Xo

    ReplyDelete