Thursday, July 3, 2014

A View Better Than My Own

 
 Our family was blessed with summer water park passes. It is right around the corner from our home. We LOVE it! We have fun! We go all the time. They have a lazy river which is my kids favorite ride ...it's mommy's favorite too! There are also five water slides that are such fun! Yesterday as I was standing upon the platform waiting my turn to go down a slide, my son mentioned to me how much land we could see. Buildings, forest, the museum, parking lot, the layout of the water park. So much more than I could see as I walked the park. The view was vast!


That's what it's like with God. He sees it all. The yesterday, today, tomorrow and knows how it all weaves together for a beautiful story. My story. His story. Our story. My "view" can be so limiting. Only what is right in front of me...not the whole scope. I am grateful to hold his hand and that I don't have to understand it all. He does. That's what makes Him God and me not.

What do you need to turn over to Him? Trust that His view is better than your own. He has a plan that is far better than one you could concoct or think up. It is beautiful and true.


No comments:

Post a Comment