Saturday, July 27, 2013

It's happened again. A leap of faith. Trusting in His sovereignty over my feelings. The Lord has asked me to let go of my fear of the unknown and believe His plan is greater! This time it is enrolling my son in public education for the 2013-14 school year. 

God again is asking me to choose the road NONE of my closest friends have pioneered:)  Last time it was HIM asking me to submit, trust and homeschool. What a blessing that was. For two years I watched my son learn and grow. The Holy Spirit walked alongside me equipping me to do the work He placed before me. Such sweet memories!

But in THIS season He again is asking me to hold His hand and let go of fear. Fear of the unknown can hold us captive of doing great things with God. 

The Lord gave us  scripture, people and circumstances to encourage our decision. So we move forward with great hope of ministry opportunities, with the Seawell Family, at our new school. 

I will keep you posted on our future adventures as we love the lost and seek to be a city on a hill. 

“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.”

—Matthew 5:14–16

1 comment:

  1. How sweet my friend and how faithful He will be to hold your had during this season as well :)

    ReplyDelete