Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Called For His Purpose

My 15 year old asked if she could contribute to the blog. I hope you enjoy what she wanted to share.

In life we have many purposes. Little purposes or major purposes, we all have a purpose. We spend our entire lives learning about different purposes and trying to find our own in this world. Purpose. It’s such a powerful thing. It let’s us know why we even exist.

Its safe to say that you have faced many purposes in your lifetime already. May it be doing your dishes or getting a career, you have found a purpose for doing those activities. Another purpose in this life for you is your calling to be a mom. This, my friend, was no accident. In fact, you were called by God to be a mother.

Being a parent has got to be a hard, tiring job. I see how hard my mother works to raise me and make sure I find my purpose within Christ. Being called to be a mother is such a beautiful thing. God literally gifts you one, or more, of His people and says to raise them to be like my Son. THAT is an amazing purpose for this life. 

There is no need to worry about failing this job. When keeping God in the middle of everything, things will work out. Yes, it might storm for a while, but its only a season and the reward will be worth it in the end.

Romans 8:28 (NLT)
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Your Love Never Fails:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoezWBPGRAc

No comments:

Post a Comment