Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dedication

I prayed for this child, 
and the Lord has granted me 
what I asked of him.  So now 
I give him to the Lord. 
For his whole life 
he will be given 
over to the Lord.” 
And he worshiped the Lord there. 
- 1 Samuel 1:27-28

It is so important to remember to be praying for our little ones daily! I love the story of Hannah and her diligence to pray for her son Samuel. Dedicating him over to the Lord. That is so the desire of my heart, and my hope is to remember to do that daily! 

This printout gives us the opportunity to be more specific as we pray for our kids! I have had this for a few years and it has moved homes with us and been posted in different places as a reminder. 

Print. Share. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Love this, can't wait to print it! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Saved to my computer, Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete