Thursday, September 11, 2014

Come to Me!


For I am the LORD your God 
who takes hold of your right hand 
and says to you, Do not fear; 
I will help you.
- Isaiah 41:13

I was sitting here listening to worship and the verse above was singing truth out over my home. So refreshing. 
HE is MY God

WHO takes HOLD of my HAND

and 

SAYS DO NOT FEAR.

He is all we need. He is our everything. Don't look to the right or the left. Keep your eyes on Him. You will not be shaken. You will not be moved. He is the truth. The Way. And the Life. Come to Him. HE is all you need.

Do you need that reminder today, Moms? 

Hold His hand. Let go of fear. He is all you need. 

Take a listen, and be reminded of where your hope is found today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY0Vz8fvIhE 

No comments:

Post a Comment