Friday, August 29, 2014

Just Gratitude!


I’m grateful for our only one in the nest.
I’m grateful for her on going maturity.
I’m grateful that she can hear music.
I’m grateful that she can follow the beats.
I’m grateful she remembers the sequence of her steps.
I’m grateful she has found her love in dance.

I’m grateful the Lord has never left my side.
I’m grateful we have lived to this day.
I’m grateful that at this moment it is easier than it was for so many years.
I’m grateful I can trust the Lord.

I’m grateful He knew what it would take to get me to this day.
I’m grateful He hasn’t given up on me or my motherhood.


Thus begins my day as a mother of 24 years…just gratitude!

Psalm 57: 10 - 11
For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment