Thursday, April 3, 2014

More Grace

I found myself in bad place this week. My house was closing in on me; my family was closing in on me, the piles of schoolwork to file and correct were weighing on me.   My kids were fighting; school was taking hours longer than necessary because of it. I was so overwhelmed. But God gave me this verse to encourage and comfort me.


But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.” (James 4:6 NIV)


More grace was exactly what I needed!  


Overwhelmed moms be encouraged God has more grace for you. There is no bottom in the bucket of grace He has to pour out on you. Fall on your knees humble yourself and ask for more grace!


Take a listen to this song Oceans by Hillsong United.

No comments:

Post a Comment