Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Failure + My Faith = Truth Revealed

The Lord makes firm the steps
    of the one who delights in him; 
 though he may stumble, he will not fall,
    for the Lord upholds him with his hand.
-Psalm 37:23-24 

How was your week? My week was absolutely nutty. The kids have not been listening. I have been exhausted and getting little sleep. My son was fighting sickness. My house is in complete disarray. My kids have issues. I have issues too! I have failed many times.  BUT as I read these verses it brings me comfort and peace knowing HE loves me through it all.

HE sees me stumble, and proclaims victory through HIS powerful Truth. His arms hold me up.  His strength lifts my heart. His hands lift my head. I don't have to stay in my pit of despair anymore. As I cling to His word for comfort, I must also pause and reflect on who HE is in me.

Think of a promise in the Word that ministered to your heart lately.

Reflect on it today. Share that Truth with a friend today via text message, phone call or email :)

God wants to use our struggles for ministry  opportunities if we are willing to open our mouths and stretch out our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment