Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Uveiled Faces




2 Corinthians 3:18 So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord and the Lord who is the Spirit makes us more and more like Him as we are changed into His glorious image.


Today I write this blog as God has given me a season where my sins have been illuminated and my repentance sincere.  Opportunity you might ask?  Yes!  I say this because I feel I have a chance, with the power of the Holy Spirit, to really make a change.
  
Recently I felt the Lord seeking and desiring all of me.  Not just what I have been comfortable giving Him, but almost as if he wanted me to literally die to self and let Him live through me.  I felt the Lord asking me if I revere Him?  Do I trust Him?  Do I love my family enough to let go of the hustle of this life to get serious with HIM?  Am I ready to let Him make a change and free me?

Luke 9:23 “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me” (my emphasis added)

To be completely honest, I sometimes take the blessings of my family for granted and I don't always love them with the eyes and hands of Christ.  I have been harsh with my children, letting anger gain control of me.  I have neglected my husband more then I care to admit and at times I have put this world above my Savior.  I can say this without condemnation because I trust that our God’s Grace is greater than all my sins.  I know I can be the mommy who will learn to train my children without putting fear into them to obey, if I acknowledge my strongholds to God and allow His Holy Spirit to mold me into His Glorious image.  I know I can be the wife my husband so desires, if I look to God to satisfy all my needs and allow my husband to be just that, my husband.  I know God will be a priority if I allow Him to be woven into each area of my life  and spend time engaged in His Word.  Although this isn’t an easy season of my life (my sin being revealed) I am thankful to see my utmost need for HIM and a chance for change.

Ephesians 3:20 Now to HIm who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.

My hearts prayer is that If you are reading this blog today and you are struggling with being a mom, a wife, or with life in general, please know you are not alone.  I encourage you to fall at the feet of Jesus and reveal your pains to Him and allow Him to heal you from the inside out.   If you don’t know Jesus I pray you know He loves you and wants to be in a relationship with you.  Please talk to someone who knows Him and if you don’t have someone, please respond here and you will have many loving ladies ready to talk with you.  Accepting Jesus into your heart will be the biggest decision you will ever make and although it may not always be easy, you will never regret it!    

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you.




2 comments:

  1. Wow Fran this was great and hits home. <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Fran, love what God is doing in and through you! This blog glorified Him, as does your life, for all who know you.

    ReplyDelete