Saturday, March 15, 2014

Firm Place to Stand

While going through trials some of us grow weary and worry and some of us rely on our Lord and The Word.  What do you do?
"I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry.  He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.  He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.  Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord."  Psalm 40:1-3
This is the verse our dear friend Kate choose to show for today.  She stands firm on the rock our Lord supplies, and uses every opportunity to serve Him even in the midst of her son going through surgery. Please take a moment to pray for their family today as their little one is recovering.
Lord Jesus we lift up to you the Seawell family.  We ask You to give them a supernatural peace that only you can supply.  Please allow Jack to heal quickly and rest well.  Please also give rest to their family allowing them to completely trust You to care for all their needs.  Please also adjust their eyes to see the ministry opportunities You have before them.  In the name of Jesus we pray! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment