Thursday, March 20, 2014

Encouragement




2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.

4 Others were given in exchange for you.
I traded their lives for yours
because you are precious to me.
You are honored, and I love you.
13 “From eternity to eternity I am God.
No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.
No one can undo what I have done.”
18 “But forget all that—
it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.
19 For I am about to do something new.
See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

For the last couple of weeks I have found such encouragement in Isaiah 43:1-44:5.  These are only a few of the verses so I encourage you to take the time to click on the link and read the entire thing.

I am encouraged by all that God has done and all that He will do.  I pray that you too will find encouragement there.


(Repost)

No comments:

Post a Comment