Thursday, March 29, 2012

Who I Am In Christ

Shannon Ethridge in her book Every Women's Battle has this great section titled, Who I Am In Christ. I wanted to share it with you. I found encouragement in God's word and I also thought it may be a handy little print out to hang-up or tuck somewhere to pull out on a day when you need a little pick-me-up. Enjoy! I pray that you will be blessed.

I Am Accepted In Christ
  • I am God's child (John 1:12)
  • I am Christ's friend (John 15:15)
  • I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
  • I am united with the Lord and one with him in spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17)
  • I have been bought at a price; I belong to God (1 Corinthians 6:20)
  • I am a member of Christ's body (1 Corinthians 12:27)
  • I am a saint (Ephesians 1:1)
  • I have been adopted as God's child (Ephesians 1:5)
  • I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit (Ephesians (2:18)
  • I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (Colossians 1:14)
  • I am complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10)

I Am Secure In Christ

  • I am free forever from condemnation (Romans 8:1-2)
  • I am assured that all things work together for good (Romans 8:28)
  • I am free from any condemning charges against me (Romans8:33-34)
  • I cannot be separated from the love of God (Romans 8:35, 38-39)
  • I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
  • I am confident that the good work God has begun in me will be perfected (Philippians 1:6)
  • I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20)
  • I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)
  • I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7)
  • I can find grace and mercy to help me in time of need (Hebrews 4:16)
  • I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)

I Am Significant In Christ

  • I am the salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14)
  • I am a branch of the true vine, a channel of his life (John 15:1,5)
  • I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16)
  • I am a personal witness of Christ (Acts 1:8)
  • I am God's temple (1 Corinthians 3:16)
  • I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:17-20)
  • I am God's coworker (2 Corinthians 6:1)
  • I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6)
  • I am God's workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)
  • I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12)
  • I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment