Saturday, April 25, 2015

"Stopping to Listen" by Courtney

When Jesus heard him, he stopped and ordered that the man be brought to him. As the man came near, Jesus asked him, “What do you want me to do for you?” “Lord,” he said, “I want to see!” -Luke‬ ‭18‬:‭40-41‬ NLT

I am not just another person for Jesus to pass by.

When others told this blind man to be quiet. When they thought of him as a nuisance. Jesus showed the blind man and those looking on that he wasn't a nuisance to his Savior. Jesus heard the man and STOPPED!  He had the man brought near to him. How compassionate and loving is our savior!


Bend down, O LORD, 

and hear my prayer; 
answer me,
 for I need your help.

 -Psalms‬ ‭86‬:‭1‬ NLT

Father God thank you for your love. Thank you for bending down to hear me, for stopping and bringing me near. In a world full of hurting people crying out to you thank you for showing me that you ALWAYS have time for me, that you WANT to spend time with me :)


Moms, what prayer request do you need to share with Jesus today?

HE stops. HE hears. HE cares. 

HE will bring you near as you call out to Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment