Sunday, February 8, 2015

"He Knows" by Stacey Wooddell Imbimbo


Psalm 139: 1-3
Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thoughts from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And are intimately aquainted with all my ways.

My husband texted me "PSALM 139" when I was having a hard day this past week.  
I was in such a mood, that I choose to purposely not open up the bible and read it after I recieved his text.  
So this week, Psalm 139 has shown up two more times and it was not coincidental. 
I got over myself and sat down and read it. This whole chapter is life giving, but these first three verses spoke straight to my heart.  We've all been there...and all we need to know is
He knows.
No matter how hard our day is, or how difficult the kids are being, or how stressed out you are
He knows.
Your child that you are praying for fervently, trying to figure out "what works" 
He knows.
The changes or hardships that your family is facing or going through right now
He knows.
Whatever happens today, tomorrow or the days to come
He knows.
If you are fighting an uphill battle, maybe you feel that you are in a valley, or everything is going great! No matter what, this is such a beautiful promise that we can rest in the fact that He is so in love with us and cares for us in every detail of our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment