Tuesday, February 3, 2015

GRANDPARENTS are the GREATEST! By: Stacey Wooddell Imbimbo



I don't know who gets more excited to be around the grandparents, my kids or myself.
My kids are so blessed to have all 4 grandparents to love on them.
My husbands parents  live near us, and they are such a big part of my kids' lives.
Since I don't live near my parents, the few visits we have each year are very special.  Plus the weekly Skype dates!
I love watching my kids interact with their grandparents. It is a true joy.
Tons of laughs, hugs, kisses, stories and games.
And to be honest, I get to sit back and enjoy this wonderful show.
Did you read that? 
 I get to sit back....take a break....let the grandparents do it for a bit.
It sometimes gives me a different perspective on my kids. 
Watching how they are interacting with their grandma or grandpa. I love to look at their personalities coming out with someone they love so much.
The relationship between a grandchild and their grandparent is unlike any in this world.
If your kid's grandparents aren't available for a relationship, there are so many wonderful people at church or in your neighborhood that could love on your kids. 
Find them, adopt them, love on them!
In my opinion, grandparents are the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment