Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"Nap Time" by Stacey Wooddell Imbimbo


Come on….everybody that is a mom loves nap time.

I have almost figured out how to make sure my 2, 3, and 4 year old all nap at the same time.

Maybe 4 times a week…but hey…this is pretty good!

 This is a precious, precious time in any mother’s life.

A time to put on some coffee, read a book, think…

A time to rest your body and mind.

Most importantly, a time to rest in Him.

Psalm 139: 17-18
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand.
When I awake, I am still with You.

            You are a daughter of the Most High King!

You are loved immensely.

He thinks of you!

Rest in this fact.

This week, enjoy that nap time, or quiet time.

Take a moment and rest in Him.



1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite times of the day! Sweet time with our Lord, rest, and time to recharge!

    ReplyDelete