Saturday, November 8, 2014

HOW HE SEES ME :)

Failure. As I sat in my Tuesday morning Bible study, another mom shared how satan had whispered that lie into her ear as she tried to homeschool, love her kiddos, and balance life. She was defeated and needed reassurance. Every mom goes through moments where you question what you're doing, and where your worth comes from. So often, the jobs we do are unthanked, tiring and with long hours. No earthly promotion when faithful, like in the corporate world. But HE sees it all and is storing up treasures for you in heaven. Those unnoticed moments...HE sees.

We need to slow down and realize where our worth comes from. It's not from the grades my child receives, behavior he exhibits (or doesn't :), the car I drive, diplomas on my wall, or how clean my house is. Although each of those things are important and valued, but they don't determine my "success" as a mom. 

Ironing, vacuuming the floor, dusting shelves, folding laundry, working on homework, fixing meals, grocery shopping, bandaging boo boos, all are part of life but don't let them define you. Christ defines me. He gives you the strength to pull through the day and multi-task the many jobs you must juggle all day. HE sees it all. HE loves you. 

When we accept Christ, our value no longer is our own, but who we are in HIM. Remember how HE sees you...

You are altogether beautiful, 
my darling; there is no flaw in you. 
- Song of Solomon 2:10

Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, 
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Those who look to him are radiant, 
and their faces shall never be ashamed.
-Psalm 34:5

Find a quiet place, close your eyes and click the link below.
 HE loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment