Monday, January 26, 2015

Hope in the Lord

O Israel, hope in the LORD; 
for with the LORD there is unfailing love. 
His redemption overflows. 
He himself will redeem Israel 
from every kind of sin. 
-Psalms‬ ‭130‬:‭7-8‬ 


-Hope in the Lord-
So many times we place our hope in so many other things. Thinking that vacation, that therapy,  that extra  money, that bigger house, that better school...will bring us hope and joy. Truth is - those things are great but our joy will only be full when we find our hope in the Lord.

-His love is unfailing-
Daily I find myself reflecting on the happenings of our day - sometimes rejoicing other times praying my kids will forget the crazy we experienced. I love how this verse reminds me that His love never fails. He is a good Father who loves me unconditionally regardless
of how well I "performed" as a mommy. He longs for me to bring my failures and "freak-out moments" before Him. As I sit at His feet, the Word reminds me of how great God's love for me is. It never fails.

-His redemption overflows-
I love how God reminds us to come to Him like children. In humility and without shame. And Jesus promises that He will restore and redeem those moments I want to forget. Tossing them into the depths of the ocean...

"Once again you will have compassion on us. 
You will trample our sins under your feet 
and throw them into the depths of the ocean! 
-Micah‬ ‭7‬:‭19‬

Which of the points above do you need to be reminded of today? 

God loves you! 

Being a "mom" - is a full-time ministry and God has great plans in store for you!

Continue to seek His face (-psalm 105:4) in all you do
and it will continue to reflect in the beauty of your spirit.







No comments:

Post a Comment