Wednesday, November 18, 2015

God’s Graceful Way

The other day I wrote about boasting.  Then that morning I read 2 Corinthians 12:7-10.  Oh, how caring our Father in heaven is to us, His children.  Do you remember, momma that you are a child too? 

“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."  2 Corinthians 12:7-10


Then the next day I heard the DJs on the radio talking about boasting in weakness.  Wow, how our Father lovingly takes us by the hand to teach us rather than pushing us into submission.  He is leading me out of destructive ways, guiding my path and showing me scripture and daily examples of how to live for Him with the purpose He has designed.  We are His workmanship (Ephesians 2:10).  We are still on the wheel getting molded and shaped.  Oh, how wonderful to be in the Potter’s hands (Jeremiah 18).

No comments:

Post a Comment