Saturday, December 28, 2013

Making a List & Checking it Twice

I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
I will be glad and rejoice in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
-Psalm 9:1-2

A wise friend encouraged me to get a spiral notebook & keep a log/list of all the excitement that happens each Christmas season and journal about it. From the highlights to gifts that were received - memories are written down to cherish and relive the next year as you open up your "Christmas Box" that's been stowed away in your attic for 12 months.

So I did just that. It was a blessing to go back and read what the "highs" were of the previous year. With that said, I want to post one last Christmas Traditions - its part #5. I hope as you read through this post from my friend Elizabeth - that you start your own journal to be pulled out each year and treasured. She gives some great hints and ideas that I plan to continue and use next year too. Enjoy! Journal on!!

http://familymissionculture.com/2013/12/22/jesus-y-christmas-traditions-part-5-how-were-trying-to-give-gifts-and-fight-consumerism-at-the-same-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment