Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Jesus, Thank You

Thank You for making life a thing to live, really live!
Thank You for making death a time for rejoicing.
Thank You for coming the way You did.  I celebrate You right now!!
Thank You for Christmas morning wherever I am, whomever I am with and wherever it happens.
Thank You for being the ultimate gift.
Thank You that as a mom, I have the amazing opportunity to show my kids Your wonderful gift.
Thank You for entrusting these little lives to me and giving me plenty of opportunities to bring Your name up when learning the stuff of life.
Thank You for choosing Mary – a great example of a mom who listened, obeyed, trusted and had peace in our Father concerning You.
Thank You for allowing us to have new mercies each morning (cause a lot of times I really need it!)
Thank You Jesus.

Psalm 107:1 “Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.”  (At some point read all of 107 –awesome Psalm!)


Merry Christmas momma.  I hope you enjoy this special day.  (And I hope you filled your stocking with lots of yummy chocolate candies!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment