Friday, September 4, 2015

Shoulders

My help comes from You
You're right here, pulling me through
You carry my weakness, my sickness, my brokenness all on Your shoulders
Your shoulders
My help comes from You
You are my rest, my rescue
I don't have to see to believe that You're lifting me up on Your shoulders
Your shoulders

When confusion's my companion
And despair holds me for ransom
I will feel no fear
I know that You are near

When I'm caught deep in the valley
With chaos for my company
I'll find my comfort here
‘Cause I know that You are near

            God is good!  All the time!  I’m not writing this proverbial cliché as a page filler.  I’m writing it, because I believe it!  I’m writing it because I’m living it.
         The afore written song lyrics by the band, For King and Country is from the song “Shoulders."  It is the song the Lord woke me to this morning.  It is the reminder that HE owns my circumstances and He will guide me through the storm.
         I step out in faith.  I am blessed I have my husband’s, friend’s and co-worker’s support.  I recognize my children are watching this faith walk.  I cannot do this without Him.  I am resolved to walk by faith even when I cannot see.
         “I don’t have to see to believe that You’re lifting me up on your shoulders.”  I will trust Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment